Where function meets form...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Where function meets form...

HomeHome  looking to join I_icon_mini_portal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» looking to join
looking to join EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm by Blustang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

looking to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bradjdm

looking to join Empty
PostSubject: looking to join   looking to join EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 am

hi im looking to join a car club thats worth being in,, i have a face book ,add me at bradjdm@yahoo.com . i also need to know how to add my pics to my profile and how i go about trying to join this club thanks alot,
Back to top Go down
spydir
Admin
Admin
spydir

looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking to join   looking to join EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

am I wrong or does your location say North Carolina?
what profile are you trying to add pics to? you can post pics of your ride in the appropriate section here on the forums...

as far as joining, we are looking for active members with a strong passion in motorsports. hang out on the forums, meet us in person, head out when we have meets, etc.. just show up and participate and you'll be in!
Back to top Go down
https://midnight-runs.forumotion.com
Wraith
Admin
Admin
Wraith

looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking to join   looking to join EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:40 pm

spydir wrote:
am I wrong or does your location say North Carolina?
what profile are you trying to add pics to? you can post pics of your ride in the appropriate section here on the forums...

as far as joining, we are looking for active members with a strong passion in motorsports. hang out on the forums, meet us in person, head out when we have meets, etc.. just show up and participate and you'll be in!

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.midnight-runs.com
Blustang

Blustang

looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking to join   looking to join EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Wow North Carolina eh? Well we surely are branching out if this is the case. East coast look out cause we are gonna bring it hard! Anyways, welcome to the boards and just post up your pics in the appropriate forum as directed and share with us your true passion for your car. We do not consider ourselves a team but rather a group that is passionate about what we do with our cars. Again welcome and we look forward to getting to know you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking to join   looking to join Empty

Back to top Go down

looking to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Where function meets form... :: Welcome to Midnight-Runs :: Join the Crew-
Jump to: